Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Press Reel: FSB In Hayden Harnett's IRL Ad Campaign




So much fun! I was asked to be part of Hayden Harnett's In Real Life ad campaign and the piece is live and on the web. The ad campaign is where real people get to come to the store and style themselves to show how everyday people wear the line's drool-worthy designs. I jumped at the chance to play in one of my favorite stores and couldn't help but shop in the store after the shoot was done.

In the ad, I'm wearing the following pieces in the ad: Danae Tunic ($174); Clara Flapback ($598) and the Memphis Cutout Pump (on sale for $192), both in Blueberry Colorblock ($598); the Joey Wide Cuff in Violet Crinkle Patent ($80) and a Sparc "Black Lightening" Necklace (in store for $130.) The jeans are my own and I have to say, they're looking kind of big. Looks like those Core Fusion classes are working!

You can read more about Hayden Harnett's IRL series and shop their store online here. It's an amazing line and if you're in NYC, the store in Greenpoint is a must-see. Love Hayden Harnett!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast