Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bravo Serves it Up: Phone Conversation Between Bethenney and Isaac Mizrahi



Only one more day until the premiere of The Fashion Show, Bravo's new offering for those of us who are obsessed with their fashion and reality programming. Like combining chocolate and peanut butter, Bravo must have sensed my need to combine my two loves into one video clip so I give you the video of the phone conversation between one of the hosts of The Fashion Show, Isaac Mizrahi (I die) and The Real Housewives of New York star Bethenny Frankel (I die further.) Please do enjoy and tune in like the rest of us this Thursday night at 10:00 p.m. EDT to watch The Fashion Show!

1 comment:

Dallas Shaw said...

i love isaac so much, can't wait

dallas
http://dillydalals.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast