Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fabulous Home Fragrance: Antica Farmacista


I recently sent a package to a friend of mine who said that she couldn’t stop smelling the items I shipped to her because they smelled so nice. “Your house smells amazing. I can tell.”

My secret is really simple: I’m a home fragrance snob. I’m obsessed with things smelling nice from hand soaps to candles all the way down to dryer sheets. The scent my friend was referring to revealed my recent obsession with Antica Farmacista fragrances, particularly their Champagne Candle ($38), a gorgeous soy and paraffin candle with a scent that evokes a mixture of magnolia blossoms and a glass of champagne. It’s my bedroom staple.



Another favorite from the line is their Lavata di Corpo Hand Wash in Acqua ($23). A clean and elegant unisex scent, the hand wash contains silk amino acids, chamomile, honey and sweet almond oil which actually softens and moisturizes your hands in addition to leaving them smelling clean and fresh. Plus the packaging looks like classic old-world glass. Who can resist that upgrade from your basic hand soap?

Antica Farmacista can be purchased through Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman and other luxury boutiques around the country. You can also head to the website but whatever you do, explore their world of fragrances. The power of scent has definitely been proven to improve the quality of your attitude. I know my home is a much more pleasant place because of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! Now I'm on the hunt for this good stuff. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast