Monday, June 22, 2009

FSB On The Scene: Red Flower Rooftop Party


When I got the invite to attend the Red Flower Rooftop party to launch the gorgeous new scent, Wander:Lust, I had to admit that even though I tend to stay on top of the scene in NYC, I honestly didn't know that the Cooper Square Hotel existed. Was I ever surprised to walk into this sleek venue and hit this fabulous party! The gorgeous boutique hotel is actually built into surrounding structures so you almost can't see it but for a cocktail, dinner or just generally being fabulous, this hotel and its penthouse (which is where the party happened) was well worth the trip. I highly recommend taking it in.


During the course of the event, I got a chance to speak with Red Flower creator Yael Alkalay about the sexy Wanderlust scent she designed for the Cooper Square Hotel amenities. A mixture of water, steel, violet, white woods and resin, the gorgeous candles are under production and will be available via the hotel mini-bar soon but the super sexy body wash and lotion are already in rooms now. Did you get a shot of that bathtub above? Add these products and you're looking at one hot night in the city.


Red Flower's products make for an amazing vibe in your own home. Because we all know about my proclivity for a fabulously scented abode and body, I recommend the Moroccan Rose Petal Topped Candle ($34) to transform any space and my new favorite body wash, the Japanese Peony Purifying Body Wash ($20) to create a gorgeous shower experience.

All in all, whether it's sexy time atop the Manhattan skyline or a staycation at home with exotic scents, Red Flower is the go-to label for all things scented and fabulous.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast