Wednesday, June 10, 2009

60 Second Beauty Tip: How to Fix Rough Cuticles



I unfortunately have a nasty habit of picking at hangnails to the point where if I really get going my hands look repulsive. I used to ruin my hands on a regular basis until Lulu, a fabulous nail technician with Creative Nail Design, taught me a trick that has given me the most gorgeous, smooth and laceration-free fingers on Earth.




When you have broken skin or picked cuticles, take a regular nail file and gently file the spot down until it smooths out (it doesn't and shouldn't hurt), then apply Creative Nail Design Rejuvenator ($11.49). The copper peptides and other ingredients in the formula heal rough spots and broken skin within mere minutes (I'm not kidding.) Problem solved!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast