Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FSB On The Scene: Cocktails and Handbags at Samantha Thavasa


I was recently invited to BagTrends.com's party at the fabulous Samantha Thavasa store on New York's tony Madison Avenue. I'm a fan of the line's ladylike glamour and the allure of fabulous handbags and cocktails is enough to make even the most jaded blogger hop out in her Chanel pumps. What girl can be sad surrounded by designer bags, I ask you? Here are some highlights from the event:



This is me with BagTrends.com's gorgeous vixen, Pamela Pekerman. We covet her Black Halo Jacket Dress ($345), do we not? For all things handbags, definitely head to Pamela's site. She's always got the hookup on the cutest bags around. Umm, I definitely should have dressed up a little more. What can I say, it was raining!



Tracy Damas of Lavish Magazine won this gorgeous black patent quilted slice of heaven. We all thought about mugging her on the way out but karma's a bitch so she made it out alive. I'm totally kidding...sort of...maybe. ;)


These are some of the gorgeous handbags that are available and the prices are right, ladies. You can shop via their website or contact Anita Pasalbessy at the Madison Avenue store at 212-535-3920. Either way, I've got my eye on that gorgeous bronze clutch at the top of this piece for my own collection.

Need a new bag for Summer? Having seen these gorgeous bags in person, I'd suggest checking out Samantha Thavasa. I've been invited back for a party with socialite Tinsley Mortimer soon so stay tuned for pics and purchase ideas from that little soiree!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast