Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shopping Destination: Mackage Soho Pop-Up Store




I'm obsessed with the designer outerwear goods of Mackage. I'm definitely a little more rock and roll lately and the cutting-edge styles from Eron Elfasy and Elisa Dahan are some of my favorites, like this impossibly chic Maggie Leather Jacket ($620).




From buttery-soft leather to slimming sub-zero puffer jackets, Mackage is a line worth investigating (and investing in a few pieces, if I do say so myself.) The designing duo has opened a pop-up boutique at 148 Spring Street in Soho here in my beloved NYC and they still maintain their other boutique in the Meatpacking District, so stop into either location and peruse the finery.



Can't make it to NYC just yet? Mackage goods are sold online via their official website. So hit this amazing outerwear company and get yourself a little something for being such a good girl this year. After all, you deserve it!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast