Thursday, November 5, 2009

Attention Audiofiles: Audio Chi Headphones Will Blow You Away


As you can probably guess by all the video clips I post on this site, I am an audiophile. I adore music and I really love it when I can listen to my music in crisp, recording studio and/or live performance quality. Which is why after testing them this morning, I am now telling all of you who have iPods or devices that require headphones to RUN, DON'T WALK to get these new headphones from Audio Chi right this minute.

The pamphlet that comes with the headphones says, "Sound this good has never been available in headphones this small" and they are soooo not kidding. I rolled through my iTunes list this morning and I have to say it's the first time in a really long time that every single song sounded like its original recording quality. I could practically hear the sound engineer in the booth on some of these songs, the quality is so good. Plus, on the fashionable side, the headphones come in great colors and with a slick carrying bag and detachable cables for storage. They're lightweight, super comfortable and work with literally every portable audio device. Love.

Audio Chi has now launched e-commerce here in the United States and as someone who has tried and tested her own pair, I highly recommend you get your own. This is a great present for the music lover in your life, especially if that means you get them for yourself. I have the W5 model (shown, $109.95) and I looove them. :)

Check out these fabulous headphones on their website. You'll never listen to music the same way - or look as good doing it - again.

1 comment:

wendywar said...

Ahhh!! These are so sexy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast