Monday, June 14, 2010

Obsession of the Day: Dermalogica UltraCalming Skincare Treatment Kit for Sensitive Skin



I have to say that I am maniacal about my skincare regimen and of the three products I rotate and use regularly, I have one that I will swear by without fail: Dermalogica.

The company that is greatly responsible for my (so far) wrinkle-free complexion has just come up with something that I've been testing for about a month and I'm officially obsessed with: the new Dermalogica UltraCalming Treatment Kit ($40), designed to supply relief for those of us out here with sensitive skin. You know what I mean: itching, redness, heat, stinging and dryness caused by pollution, environmental factors and - quite frankly - the wrong products. It can be irritating, sure, but evidently this condition can cause permanent cellular damage, which can lead to more serious skin conditions and premature aging, which, you know, would kind of suck.

The system contains five products that contain a proprietary complex that mitigate your angry skin's inflammatory response to those environmental factors, providing immediate and long-term relief. The kit includes their UltraCalming Cleanser; an UltraCalming Mist, which is amazing to keep on your desk or in your gym bag; an UltraCalming Serum Concentrate, an all-day hydrator and a fabulous under makeup addition; the UltraCalming Barrier Repair, my personal favorite waterless moisturizer that melts right into your skin and keeps you smooth and hydrated; and the UltraCalming Relief Masque, which is a fabulous masque that helps skin recover from any damage and sensitivity. I adore all these products and for those of us who have sensitive skin, this collection is a must have.

I mean, after all, when accused of being too sensitive, sometimes it can be true. No need to suffer from irritated, red skin this season. Help is here: Dermalogica.


Dermalogica UltraCalming Treatment Kit ($40), available via their website

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Google Analytics

Quantcast